One Morning at Railway Station-1



I came out from my house at approximately 5:15 o’clock. This is earliest time to leave my home compare to previous.

My fingers are fluttering because of heavy cold I just started walking fast and I reach at rickshaw stand and waiting for rickshaw. I’m here because I have to kept a train for Vadodara.

Today I have to attend a viva for design engineering and for that external faculty appointed to take our viva. If I miss that I have to go another day to give viva. My friends are waiting for me there. They are already reach there as they are not believing in take risk about viva.

When I check my watch it shows 5:25 but till now we have not find any rickshaw for railway station may be it cause of heavy cold and its right decision for them because I filled that cold isn’t child play. My train is passed from my nearest station at 5: 59 o’clock and must catch it otherwise isn’t good for me.

Surround me, silence is noticed but I had seen two person come to close me, one is a young man and other is his may be six-year son.

They ask me why are you standing here?
Are you waiting for rickshaw?
I told him yes.
They told me, we are waiting for last hour but we have not seen one of them. I’m also a rickshaw driver but I have to go today Anand as I have to meet my brother there.

I said if we can’t get rickshaw in new 10 minute then maybe we left the train. He started to request car, truck what else passing from there but he can’t get any.

At last he told me I have number of some friends who drive the rickshaw on this root but I haven’t balance to make a call them. can you do that? I give you number.

(I thought I haven’t enough balance to make a call if I said I haven’t, he may have thought I don’t want to spend my balance there for I’m making excuses) instead of reject him I said sure let give number I called but I can’t reach because of law balance. I got voice from a service company that I haven’t enough balance.
I told him the person I have call is not answering my call. He mummer may he in sleep. After some minute he ask me for another call. I called but as before it can’t reachable again I told him he is not answering my call. He mummer what a hell going on.

In between I noticed his son I forget all about what situation in I’m. He frequently asks to his father papa lets fire some stuff around us lest get warm this is too cold. He doesn’t know what situation in we are he enjoyed in this also. And he jumps and walk on free road by seeing this all I forget about train.

I notice again my watch and it shows 5:33 o’clock. his father is looking like frighten calf but it because of train time and if we haven’t catch it means we have to go with local train and west or all day and I have to rich before 10:00 o’clock, this is only train which is reach on this time.

I haven’t got any ride till 5:55 so I thought that I have missed but what one rider is come on bike and he stop, we are three and rider total four people how can seat on one bike so I tell the person they go on bike I’m not coming with them but he continuously ordered me to come with them at last seat with them and driver ask me that where we are going the man said we are going to railway station and we have to catch this train he said it’s not possible to catch this train but we will try for it.

When we are rich at the station train just started to move but with us a small boy so we can’t run I’m also not because have to help that person I can’t left him alone, if I’m alone than surely I can catch the train but this time left it and it passed from the station.

The man arguing consist but it passed and we rich one tea stall he ordered for me also as I had finished it I put my hand in my pocket for pay for tea but he refused me and pay from me. His son tills now asking for fire some stuff finally his father fired some stuff and seat around it.

Train for Surat station come on platform as got idea let’s go there and catch another fast train for Vadodara and I run towards it and seat in it. I amazed when I see inside it there are hundreds of people and venders are talking and laughing at early morning. I thought how much they are happy with life and fully enjoying it. At around 6:30 o’clock I reach at Surat station.



No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment