First Time Travelling To Mumbai

"Traveling is the best act to reboot your soul."

I had visit India's one of best city Mumbai during this month. The starting of my journey is very interesting for you and bad experience for me. I and my other five friends had decided to go Mumbai and enjoy after our submission of 3rd term of our engineering.

We had book tickets for comfort in slipper coach of Golden temple Express train. At the night of departure, I have to join from Surat station and others have from Vadodara. I reached 11:00 o'clock at Surat railway station as my train at twelve o'clock.

But I'm very worried about my ticket by mistake which is book for previous day of journey. Only one person is responsible for all this my friend saffu. I will tell you latter about he.

So I have no idea to think else ticket.
As time come to close my frustration growing more.
More next time.

Tell me about your journey in comments... And what I should do??





No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment